Please gather the following materials before attempting calendar-first negotiation
Step 2. Prepare the Email!
Focus on the meeting.
1. Subject Meeting Type Name
2. The Ask
3. Optional Sell-It Sentence
4. Call to Action Where the magic happens!
|1. Valueless Agendas
2. Lengthy Descriptions
3. Meaningless Titles:
Like “Sync” or “Catch up”
4. No clear deliverable(s).
|5. Pasting all the text from your meeting link or bridge.
6. Not testing your meeting link or bridge.
7. Asking if you can ask to meet. Creating too many steps!
Can your prospect successfully ask the following to one of her coworkers?
Yes? Congrats, you picked a great name for yourMeeting Type!